1 Cup - Hello! I'm Ugly Diced Apricots
24 oz White Chocolate Chips
¾ cup - Maple Syrup
1/2 cup - Whole Cashews
Pinch of Salt
1. Line an 8-inch square glass pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt chips in microwave. Make sure to do this slowly so the chips don’t burn. Run microwave at full power for about 30 seconds. Stir repeatedly. Repeat these steps until they’re completely liquid.
3. Stir in maple syrup. It will cool the chips immediately so you will again need to Stir repeatedly.
4. Stir in cashews and apricots.
5. Press into prepared pan.
6. Chill until completely firm, 1-3 hours.
7. Lift parchment paper out of pan and onto a cutting board.
8. Cut fudge into one-inch squares.